- some widgets are noisy- music, games, pets
- some take up a lot of space – games, shelfari
- some distract your readers – noisy games
There are some widgets I would like to see on your blog and these are provided by Edublogs so are easy to add to your sidebar.
How to add Edublogs widgets
- Go to blog dashboard> appearance> widgets
- Open your sidebars
- Now just drag and drop into the dotted boxes
- Move widgets around, just drag and drop within the sidebars
Widgets to add: class blogs, links, recent comments (10), recent posts (10), categories If you can already see it in the sidebar, don’t add a second time.
You want to add a pet to your blog? Follow these instructions.
Here is a post showing many other widgets you could add to your blog sidebar. The instructions for adding the code is found at the bottom of the post.