Commenting

This week’s lesson was about commenting.

You were asked to do the following:

Make notes using pen and paper while watching this video created by students in Mrs Yollis’ class.

Visit Felix’s blog and check out his commenting page.

Now you need to do the following to get marked off on work finished page.

1. Leave 2 comments on the student blogger’s blog. You might want to leave a comment on this post and the previous post about the online classroom. Make sure they are quality comments like in the video.
  2. Write a new page (not post) about what you expect when someone leaves a comment on your blog. It doesn’t have to be as long as Felix wrote. Here are some class examples to look at. Remember to write it in your own words.  Huzzah from Canada, grade 5/6 class from Victoria,
  3. Visit three blogs from other students in our online class and leave one comment on each blog. Again I will be moderating the comment, so make sure it is a quality comment. The list of students to visit is on the sidebar of our student blogger blog.

6 comments to Commenting

1. Angus says:

I really enjoyed the video and found it very helpful and easy to follow. It was helpful for learning how to leave a good comment and how to be descriptive on a comment.

2. Kirstyn says:

This video helped me write my commenting post because I looked and my notes that I wrote but I put them in sentences.

3. Shakiya says:

The video helped me with my commenting so much and know I how to make good comments

4. cody says:

The video is realy good it helped me with my punctuation and how to comment so the video helped me alot

5. mathewnat says:

i think that they were very factshul comments. I think that you put a lot of time into doing this and did very well
    good gob guys and girls

6. Shakiya says:

the video helped me so much thank you