Welcome back to Term 3!

September21

We hope you had a great holiday!

We would love to hear all about your holidays on our blog.

Mrs Fall and Mrs Eddleston

by posted under Holidays | 34 Comments »
34 Comments to

“Welcome back to Term 3!”

1. September 21st, 2012 at 4:43 pm      Reply Miss W. Says:

G’day 2/3FE,

I had a great holiday and spent part of it teaching teachers how to create their class blog. We took about three hours to get it organized but I think we all had fun. Creating the avatars was certainly interesting.

Yours in blogging,
    Miss W or tasteach

2. September 26th, 2012 at 9:19 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

Dear Mrs Fall,
    On my holidays I went to Devonport. Me and my brother Jesse went bunny hunting. There were four bunnies but we caught one. For dinner we went to Nanny’s place and had a buffet.

Signed,
    Jasmine

3. October 5th, 2012 at 1:29 pm      Reply Julie (Annabel's mum) Says:

Hi 2/3 Eddleston Fall, I hope everyone is settling back into term 3 after a lovely restful break?

Thanks to everyone for taking such great care of Annabel when she was unwell in the pool at learn to swim.

Enjoy your weekend
    Julie-Annabel’s mum

4. October 18th, 2012 at 1:41 pm      Reply Jordan Says:

Hello class 2/3FE im from tas its a good place to go to because you can do lots of thinks there can you go to my blog at http://jordan12344.edublogs.org/wp-admin/
    From Jordan

5. October 23rd, 2012 at 10:54 am      Reply simon23fe Says:

Dear Mrs Fall,
    During the holidays I went to vacation care and I went to the Skate park it was fun.While I was at vacation care I also played foot ball and soccer.

By Simon

6. October 23rd, 2012 at 10:55 am      Reply mimosa23fe Says:

Dear 2/3fe
    On the holidays on a Monday Abi came and grans art ladies also came.Abi and I did paintings I did one of my dog and I was having a picnic and Abi did one of a city at night.
    On the next Wednesday Abis mum took Abi and I to the Aquatic center. On the last day I went to Alex’s house and we played a game where we are animals it was cool.We also went to grandads old house we picked lots of dafodils.
    From Mimosa

7. October 23rd, 2012 at 10:56 am      Reply mary23fe Says:

Dear 2/3fe
    On the holidays I went to Queensland and I staid in the Regent hotel I went with my sister Claire my mum and step dad too,we also went lots of thyeme parks like dreamworld,seaworld,wet’nwild. We also go to surf clubs too it is really fun we staid there for 10 days it was fun and hen we started to go home. Hop you like my holiday.
    From Mary;)

8. October 23rd, 2012 at 11:03 am      Reply hunter23fe Says:

Dear Mrs Fall ,
    On the holidays it was Mum’s birthday on the 17th of september. we went for a walk, and the track was really muddy so the shoes we wore got dirty. Mum got some very good presents.

9. October 23rd, 2012 at 11:19 am      Reply alexander23fe Says:

Dear class
    On my holidays I went to Melbourne it was fun. I went with my
    brother my mum’s boyfriend and his kids.

When I was in Melbourne I went to the pool when I was there, there was a water park with water slide and there was a bucket and every 10 minutes the big bucket flipped over and lots of water comes out. It is very warm.

from Alexander

10. October 23rd, 2012 at 11:27 am      Reply amylea23fe Says:

Dear 2\3FE,
    On the holidays I went to my nan’s for one full week apart from the weekend. Also three of my cousins Lilly,Michael and Sam.
    We played hide and go seek, because my little cousin Michael likes it because he is little. Also I went to my mum’s friend’s house and we went to Big W and Sports Co. We went to get netball shoes for her daughter. We also went to Donut King.
    Last of all we went to the new part near Big W and I got a balloon animal it was a dog and a mime made it. I got my photo taken with Minnie mouse from Mickey mouse club house.
    from Amy-lea

11. October 23rd, 2012 at 11:34 am      Reply abigail23fe Says:

G’day 2/3FE
    On saturday I went to watch my sister’s last netball game. My sister said she was going to win…and she did. After the netball game My sister and I got to have an sausage.

Then my sister Went to Melbone for 5 days.
    When my sister came back all of my family went to coles bay and we stayed in a very old shack.
    by Abigail

12. October 23rd, 2012 at 11:36 am      Reply benjamin23fe Says:

Dear 2/3FE,
    On the holidays I went to see my Nana & Grandad. I stayed there for five days. After that I went to my Grandma & Grandad’s place.On the way to Nana & Grandads place a truck tipped on to it’s side. It was full of coul.

At Grandma & Grandad’s house we could’t stay there because they were to sick

From Ben

13. October 23rd, 2012 at 11:37 am      Reply hugh23fe Says:

Dear 23FE
    In the school holidays I went to the Aquatic centre. I went with my cousin Jessica, my mum and my sister. I got to go on the floating obstacle course, the big blow up slide and everything else. Hugh

14. October 23rd, 2012 at 1:23 pm      Reply hayley23fe Says:

Dear Mrs Fall
    In the holidays I went to Smiggle and I got a pencil case
    and an owl rubber and a dog rubber and some pencils.
    On the next day I went to see Andrew in hospital and I
    got a chocolate. I had a chomp. The next day I went to the
    movies with Chloe and I saw ‘Diary of a wimpy kid” and we got
    Popcorn and coke and then I went home. from Hayley.

15. October 23rd, 2012 at 1:23 pm      Reply rolfh23fe Says:

Dear2/3FE,
    On the holiday I went to mini golf. On the first week on thursday it was a lot of fun.my favourite it was hole 17 i got a hole in one for my first time. The last hole it was a bit funny. I got my ball my ball in the hole and then the ball tried to get in the basket. It bounce out into the water and then I went home

On Friday on the third week i went swimming with my sister. my friend and my friend dad.I started at the one meter.

16. October 23rd, 2012 at 1:24 pm      Reply jordan23fe Says:

Dear mrs fall
    on my holiday i went to sydney it took two hour to go there.
    Jordan

17. October 23rd, 2012 at 1:45 pm      Reply jade23fe Says:

Hi my name is Jade,
    in my holidays i stayed at my friends Bronte’s!We went to her music consert.For dinner we went to Macdonalds.
    by Jade!

18. October 23rd, 2012 at 1:46 pm      Reply jesse23fe Says:

Dear 2/3FE,
    On the holiday I split my lip it hurt!. It was bleeding a lot.

19. October 24th, 2012 at 7:48 am      Reply jayden23fe Says:

Dear 2/3FE

On the holidays I went camping. Then I went fishing and caught an eel.The good bit about the holidays is that I made new friends.

20. October 24th, 2012 at 9:16 am      Reply Alexander Says:

Dear class
    At the Athletics Carnival I went in all the events which are 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m and 1500m. I was really happy and excited and when I ran in the 100m I came 3rd I was really proud and happy with my self. After that I went in 200m I came 4th. I was happy but it needs improving though. Later we had recces and I think it cooled me down alot. Then we had the 800m I came 7th and 7th is good for me because when I finish a race I start to cough and I can’t breath well. After that we went home and I had a great time there. Alexander

21. October 24th, 2012 at 11:47 am      Reply jayden23fe Says:

Dear class
    At the Athlitic Carnival we did 100,200,400 and 800. thats only if you signed up for all of them.I signed up for all of them. Today I am doing 1500.

22. October 24th, 2012 at 1:36 pm      Reply kaylum23fe Says:

Dear Mrs Fall,
    Last Tuesday it was the Athletics carnival. I was
    wondering if I was going to get a placing. I was cheering for the Eagles. I came third place in 200 metres. I LOVE running it is great. I enjoyed the sports day. From Kaylum

23. November 7th, 2012 at 9:24 am      Reply bronte23fe Says:

Dear Mrs Fall,
    On the day athleics Catnival there was 4 events the 800m,400m,100m and the 200m. In the 800m I came 7th. In the 100m I came 4th and I got a ribbon. In the 200m I came 2nd.in the 400m I came 4th. One week past and it was time for the 1500m I came 6th.

From Bronte

24. August 15th, 2013 at 3:54 pm      Reply Mrs Fall Says:

We are testing the blog.

Email will not be published

Website example