Grade 3 and 4's at Longford

Look at what we are Learning in 3/4 BD and 4 F

Our time with Miss Gleadow

on July 5, 2013

Today was Miss Gleadow’s last day with 3/4 Davey. Miss Gleadow was with our class for 4 weeks while she was completing her second year prac.

Here are some of the fun things we did with Miss Gleadow.

What did you enjoy most about having Miss Gleadow in the class?

17 Responses to “Our time with Miss Gleadow”

1. long13noah says:

Dear Miss D&D
    My favourite time with Miss Gleadow was going in a group during stepping stones mathematics and learning times tables Miss Gleadow is a kind and careing person.

Noah :):)

2. long13cohen says:

Hi 3/4s

she helped me

3. long13matthew says:

she was a good help
    from matthew

4. long13brianah says:

To miss D&D and Miss Gleadow
    She helped things get harder in spelling and helped Miss Davey and helped all of us.
    From Brianah

5. long13lucy says:

To Grade 3/4’s + Miss Gleadow,
    I enjoyed having Miss Gleadow in our class beacause she was a lovely help to everyone. I’m hoping to see her again very soon! I am missing her so much!!
    From Lucy

6. long13kaleb says:

Hi Miss Gleadow
    you were fun to us
    from kaleb :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :)

7. long13chantelle says:

To Miss Gleado W

Thankyou for beening beside me on my jooney and loved that you got to come to our class party

8. Miss Gleadow says:

Hi Grade 3/4’s, Miss Davey and Miss Doran,

Thank you for these lovey comments! I had a fantastic time being in your class and I am missing you all! I hope you had a restful holiday!
    I am looking forward to seeing you all again on your excursion to Devonport.

From,
    Miss Gleadow

• long13lucy says:

Hi Miss Gleadow,
      We all miss you to! We all are very exited to see you when we go to Devonport! We will see you on the 12th of August
      From Lucy

• long13brandie says:

To Miss Gleadow,

I miss you so much!!!!!I wish you were here.I had a great holiday with my dance comps.

Miss you from Brandie;p

9. long13sarah says:

Hi 3/4 classes,

I loved having Miss gledow in the class working with us and getting to now our names and what we were learning about. I miss Miss Gledow so much and hope she comes back to work with us again. :P

From Sarah :) :D :P

10. bianca says:

Wow looks like you guys had lots of fun at the first fleet it was great

11. bianca says:

hows Amelia? I bet shes feeling better than ever!

12. long13connor says:

Hi Grade 3/4 D and D,

It was a great time with Miss Gleadow. I loved doing science with her and I’m shore everyone had an great time at the Class Party. I can’t wait to see her at the Excursion to the Imaginarium.

From Connor.

13. long13kaitlyn says:

Hi Grade 3/4 D and D

My favorite thing I did with Miss Gleadow was spelling. I liked doing the piramid writing.

from Kaitlyn