As it is becoming the end of the year we have been given a task to do a blog evaluation. We got given a number of questions to answer and here are my answers.
- How many posts did you write? 22
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? 8 were school baised, and 22 were my own topics.
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? In total I recieved 143 comments, Mainly from students in my class at school. Most of the comments were actually from me!!
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? About blogging so far and Aussie Animal card swap both had 11 comments. think they had the most because they were easy to interact with and had exciting questions for the reader to answer.
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? Probably Aussie Animal card swap as it was exciting to know other people would be checking to see if they had the cards!
- Did you change blog themes at all and why? I have changed it once as all the widgets were down the bottom of the page, which was extra annoying
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? In total I have 27,but if you just counted the ones I found that would be 19. I think maybe that is a bit too much but I like them all.
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? I only have one students blog, unfortunally but I do have a class blog called: If only the best birds sang.
I hope you liked reading the answers the these questions. Don’t worry, I will have my blog for many years to come. And thanks so much to miss W with helping me with all this wonderful work. It has been a pleasure to work with you and I hope to keep in touch through blogging.